Sunday, September 4, 2016

Oliwia: On Readin

Read,read,read that what you do all day every day you have to read a lot so it’s better to be good at then to mess up every other word. As a small child I got the book The Bad Case Of Stripes. When i got the book I was not so happy because I didn’t know that this will be my favorite book. A few weeks later the book was still sitting there and it was time to go to school and my teacher, Mrs.Kester made a long list of books she wanted to read to us this year, the first book on the list was The Bad Case Of Stripes she read it I loved it. My earliest literacy memory was when we had a writing test to she how good of writers we were and I got a 5/5 on the test. My greatest struggle in reading was i read something and then I forget what I just read another reading struggle is when I mix up b’s and d’s. My favorite book that I read last year is Hidden because it’s full of adventures. And in sixth grade I hope to read lots of mystery and dramatic books. When I got that book it didn’t interest me at when you get a book read it it might be your favorite book ever.


Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows
 

No comments:

Post a Comment