Thursday, September 1, 2016

Emilie: On Reading

We all love reading, but the journey is just starting. When I was a little girl I loved reading the book Oh The Places You’ll Go By: Dr.Seuss. I used to always take this book and not even read it I would look at the pictures and point at them and my mom or sister or anyone else in my family would laugh and try to read the book to me and I would always say “No!” Then I have moved on and I had some struggle in reading. My struggle in reading is when I have to read a book from cover to cover and then write a book report on it when it’s late at night and it took me a long time to figure it out on my own so, I had a little help from my mom. Another struggle in reading is when I have to read a long book and I don’t know what it is about and I don’t like it and I have to read it still because it is a class book I have to read for homework. After all that struggle I moved on to fifth grade. My favorite book in fifth grade was Wait Till Helen Comes By: Mary Downing. I like that book because Mary Downing was my favorite author and I read most of her books in her series and that book was my favorite book out of the rest of the other books, and it kinda freaked me out from all the ghost and creepiness going on in the book! And now I’m in sixth grade and I hope to learn  new books and new series because then I will love more books and then I will love to read more. Read,Read,Read and you will love the books.

Love running, nothing can stop me!