Sunday, September 4, 2016

Luke: On Reading

Reading was introduced to me when I was 2 and I remember when my mom used to read Dr. Seuss to me before I went to sleep. I love reading lots of action and books about war and fighting. Sometimes it's not the best, like when I read textbooks I have trouble staying awake. But when reading the science textbook it’s not as bad. But what doesn't make me fall asleep is reading The Maze Runner, my favorite book, because I saw the movie and I thought I would read it. It felt weird because I would know what was gonna happen but then it did not happen and it was different. If I could read a book right now it would be a book by James Dasher that is not part of The Maze Runner series. Thank you for reading my paragraph.  
I Love Reading About Monkey Habits