Sunday, September 4, 2016

Brianna: On Reading

  I love to read in my spare time. I read a lot of good books when I was young. My favorite book I listened to when I was a child was Green Eggs and Ham, because my mom read it to me when I was 4. It was the best book ever!! I read it on my own when I was in 1st grade. My earliest memory was when I was in 1st grade. I learned how to write my last name. My last name was the best word I have ever learned. I used to put my last name before my first cause it was so awesome! I struggle when I read too fast. When I get to other pages in my book I get confused and don’t understand what I am reading.  The best book I read in 5th grade was Hatchet. I liked it because it had lots of action and I like reading books with characters that have to survive. I hope to read a mystery book because I  love to solve mysteries. I think it is fun to solve a good mystery!


Loves reading Fantasy, and plays soccer