Thursday, September 1, 2016

Jonathan:On Reading

When I was a kid my mother read to me Dr.Seuss books it was hard to remember. One of my greatest struggles in reading is overthinking words and reading them wrong outloud. My favorite book last year was The Outsiders because when we finished it we got to watch a movie and bring drinks to class. One of my earliest literacy memories was when my teacher was giving me a lot of work in 3rd grade cause I missed 3 days, and everyone else was able to play games. My favorite books are Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief, and The Outsiders. This year I hope we read shorter books so we don't have to work on the same book for a Quarter, and it would be more refreshing to read something else every day. I don't really know if I’m good at reading cause I don’t really remember.


This is my 6 word memoir:

Cold pop tart, messy hair, late.