Thursday, September 1, 2016

Jayden: On Reading

Reading is something that everyone does every day in their life. The earliest book and one of my personally favorite books in the world. Is Green Eggs and Ham by Doctor Seuss. When I first heard it was by one of my friends but I didn’t know how to read. But when I got to first grade I was happy because she started to read Green Eggs and Ham. Later in my school years I was taught  to write in cursive. It started with a packet full of the alphabet . Then writing words and the sentences. With my whole writing and reading career there was some tough times. Like I didn’t know what to read, I kept getting lost in a book, and sometimes I didn’t even know what I was reading about. For writing I had know I what to write about. But I thought to myself calm down and just think of doing your work. My favorite book in sixth grade was New Kid by Tim Green.For seventh grade I can’t wait to read The Outsiders by S.E. Hilton because every language arts teachers was talking about The Outsiders how good it was so now I am able to read The Outsiders.Reading is a second nature thing in life that everyone works on everyday and that goes with writing. People practice reading and writing and sometimes they just don’t know it.  

I’m a reader that likes fiction