Thursday, September 1, 2016

Gina:On Reading

Reading was always a thing that I loved when I was very young. A book that was read to me was Help Me Mr. Mutt! I loved that book so much when I was young. Later when I started school we learned cursive. It was very fun writing in a different way, but on the other hand it can be difficult because my main struggle in reading was the assigned book that the teacher gave you. I disliked the books that I was assigned so much because I prefer reading books that I love, but at least I got to the read my favorite book last year which was Honey. That book was amazing! I couldn’t put it down! This year I would like our class to read the book “Pie” since I know some of the class likes cats! And maybe pie too! That’s all you need to know about me, I love to read and it’s been one of my favorite things to do since I was just a kid.


Reading is not just for nerds!

No comments:

Post a Comment