Sunday, September 4, 2016

Claire: On Reading

    Reading is something that I would call special in my whole entire life. My favorite book when I was little was One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. I really like this book because my mom and my dad would read it to my brother and me.
    My greatest struggle in reading was in first grade and it was on the fourth day of school and my teacher said that we would have to find someone in the room and we would have to read them a story. My struggle was that I didn’t know how to say some of the words in the book.
    My earliest memory for reading would be when I was three and four. Before bed and Preschool (Preschool started at 12:00 pm) my Dad or Mom would read to me and my brother. It would always make me feel special and they would always comfort me. :)
   My favorite book from 5th grade would be The One and Only Ivan. That book is a little thick but I really liked it. It was a REALLY good book and I did tell my friends to read this book.
Lastly, I would think that the whole class could read the book The One and Only Ivan because it was really good. I think that the class would really like it. :)
 

I love Owls, they’re my life