Sunday, September 4, 2016

Maddison: On Reading

Reading was hard for me when I was younger. My favorite book to listen to is “The Spooky Old Tree”. That has alway been my very favorite book out of all the Dr. Seuss books.
My first time reading was when I was 6 and Mom and I were reading “The Spooky old Tree”. My greatest struggle when I was younger was that I do not like to read at all but I will read any “I Survived” books, so I would start reading a book but I wouldn't want to finish it. I don't remember my favorite but I loved all the “I Survived” books that I read. I am in sixth grade and the books that I want to read this year are more bigger and more challenging books. So like “Counting by Seven”, or “Buddy” and right now i’m reading “Pegasus”. This is how I began reading and how I improved.


Be Caring, Nice and Thoughtful