Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Alli: On Reading

 Reading is fun and hard, you have to learn and you grow as a reader over time. My earliest memory with reading is when my mom read me and my sister the story Goodnight Moon. I liked to listen to my mom read it to us.  When I started school I remember my preschool teacher coming over to us and showing us how to pronounce the letters of the alphabet and we would read the letters with her. Although reading is fun I have a few struggles like I can't read fast and it takes me awhile to finally understand what I’m reading. I like many of the books I read but, my favorite book I read was Bridge To Terabithia. My teacher read the book aloud to the class when I was in fifth grade. And now in sixth grade I hope that my teacher reads us the book Almost Home. There you have it, that's my reading life.


Dog. Food. Friends. Movies. New people.