Sunday, September 4, 2016

Bekim: On Reading

 Reading is a fun experience.  You can explore fantasy worlds and any kind of world when reading.  My favorite book to listen to was Green Eggs and Ham because it was funny to me.  Me and my sister always used to sit in the big red chair to read it.  We also read different books everyday.  The first thing I remember writing was when I was in 1st grade and we had to write in a journal about special events in our school, like parties and holidays.  Also we had to put pictures in there.  Some of my reading wasn’t that great.  My greatest struggle in reading was when I forgot the whole page I read and then I had to re-read the whole page again.  Especially in 5th grade, reading The Garden of Eve, which was confusing.  Last year the best book I read was The House of Robots.  I loved it!  It was all about robots.  It was also really cool because there were different kinds of robots to know.  This year in 6th grade I hope to read some mystery and scary books.  I like discovering a mystery and love to be scared.  I hope we at least read one of these kinds of book.



So many books so little time.