Thursday, September 1, 2016

Kristina: On Reading

 Reading was a thing I always loved when I was younger and still it refreshes my memory even now a days. My first and second books I remember are The Magic School Bus and all of the Dr.Seuss books but my number 1 favorite is Green Eggs And Ham . The topics I enjoy was funny books and most dramatic and intense books.Then later during the year I was in second grade and we learned how to write cursive and ohh I was really good at it .When the teacher gave the class a test about how to write in cursive I honestly got really scared , because I thought she wasn’t going to give the class a test on how to learn cursive so she really surprised us on a test.That was my memory that I thought I was the best at.Some of my experiences weren't so good . Why, because the biggest struggle I have in reading is that I try reading too fast but I should stop and I should try reading at my own pace. Also reading a book that I'm not into , also I always fall asleep when I read books I don’t wanna read . When I read amazing books that I like I wouldn’t fall asleep but sometimes when there isn’t a very good part then I always fall asleep . The best book I read last year was The Miraculous Journey Of Edward Tulane . I liked it because it was a cute book and also because it was a book that I loved.This 7th grade year I hope I really lots and lots of nonfiction books, because that's my favorite genre.

I can’t is not an option


Try your best earns a lot
Image result for The magic school bus booksImage result for the miraculous journey of edward tulaneImage result for dr seuss books green eggs and ham