Sunday, September 4, 2016

Dustin: On Reading

My first memory of books is my favorite story to listen to as a small child is Bedtime for Button. It was the first book I ever got read to me. When I was in second grade my favorite literacy memory was when we had to write a sentence of what we did over the summer on a piece of fabric. My family got picked so my grandma sewed up the pieces of fabric and made a quilt. I got to keep the quilt. Now in reading I'm not perfect. I have such a big problem with picking out a book that i can read into the end. Now last year I was in fifth grade and it’s hard to pick one book that was my favorite but I guess the divergent series by Veronica Roth. I hope this shows you why I love reading.

I love cats and dogs yay
Some kids dread reading but I love reading.