Sunday, September 4, 2016

Kierstan: On Reading



    Every kid learns how to read at one point in life whether their parents read to them and taught them or they learned in school. I remember as a child when my mom would read to me this story called Up Up and Away. This book used to be my favorite about a boy and a girl going up in a spaceship. My learning how to write and read experience wasn’t all sugar and rainbows.
My second grade teacher gave us a cursive packet. When she would come back from lunch she would look over your shoulder and make you feel scared. If you didn’t do a letter write she would yell at you go do it over. Later in life My greatest struggle in reading is not falling asleep or getting distracted when i’m studying for so it over. Later in life My greatest struggle in reading is not falling asleep or getting distracted when i’m studying for science test. I’ve had this problem ever since sixth grade and I hope to fix it. I’ve read a lot of books but the best book I read in fifth grade was Allegiant in the Divergent series. I loved this book it had a sad ending but still it was just as amazing as the rest of the books before it in the series. Now that I’m in sixth grade I hope to ready a mystery and adventure book in sixth grade. I want to because most of the books I read in fifth grade were fantasy and science fiction I want to try a different genre. I love reading and i’m glad I was taught. I thank my parents my teacher and anyone who helped.  

DON’T TELL ME WHAT GOD MADE

No comments: